ALDI Brings New Jobs to New Ulm
- Local Hiring Event on July 14 Open to the Public
NEW ULM, MINN. — Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America’s top three favorite grocery stores*, will host a hiring event for its upcoming New Ulm store on Thursday, July 14. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions.
The hiring event is in support of the upcoming New Ulm store that will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
What: ALDI hiring event for its upcoming store in New Ulm
Who: ALDI representatives, Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Best Western Plus, 2101 South Broadway, New Ulm
- Store Associate – $12.00 per hour
- Shift Manager – $12.00 per hour plus additional $4.50 per hour premium when performing manager duties
- Manager Trainee – $50,000 per year ($22.00 per hour averaging 40 hours per week), with an opportunity to earn $90,000 per year as a Store Manager
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
- ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
- Employees averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
- All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates more than 1,500 US stores in 34 states. More than 32 million customers each month save up to 50 percent* on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. ALDI was honored with the 2015 Supermarket News Retail Achievement Award, recognizing the company for its ongoing business expansion and product evolution. For more information about ALDI, visit aldi.us.