Lime Valley Advertising Receives Six National Advertising Awards
MANKATO, MINN. – Lime Valley Advertising, Inc. Mankato, Minn., received six Service Industry Advertising Awards for communication excellence this year. This is the thirteenth year that the SIAA has recognized Lime Valley’s creative accomplishments in advertising. Over those years Lime Valley has garnered 63 SIAA awards, more than any other agency in Minnesota.
The SIAA is a national competition that honors service industry providers for their contribution to marketing and advertising. This year judges reviewed over 1,900 entries from 500 agencies for execution, creativity, quality, consumer appeal and overall breakthrough.
Lime Valley received awards for the following:
- Gold Award — Visit Mankato, “Building Momentum” Lenticular Postcard
- Gold Award — Minnesota Pork Board, Dietician Tearsheets
- Bronze Award — Greater Mankato Growth, GreenSeam Website
- Merit Award — City of Mankato, Annual Budget Report
- Merit Award — Martin Luther College, Advent Devotions Booklet
- Merit Award — Martin Luther College, InFocus Magazine
Lime Valley is a full-service agency. Its success is built upon the collective experience of its staff. Since 1988, the company has worked with service and retail businesses, manufacturers, educational institutions and civic organizations to provide creative communication solutions.