Band Lineup for 9th Annual Blues on Belgrade
The Blues on Belgrade concert began in 2009 as the Belgrade Ave Blues and Jazz Festival on a small gravel parking lot behind the Circle Inn which is now the site of the Marigold building. This was the first event by Business on Belgrade and has become the biggest. The stage has been since moved to the intersection of Range and Belgrade and has continued to grow in size year after year.
This is a free event and is a day full of blues music from local and national acts, food, sunshine (usually) and fun.
The lineup for this year’s Blues on Belgrade is as follows:
- Echoes 12 pm to 1 pm
- Murphy Brothers 1:30 pm to 3 pm
- Charles Walker 3:30 pm to 5 pm
- City Mouse 5:30 pm to 7 pm
- Boom Boom Stevie V 7:30 pm to 9 pm
- Reverend Raven 9:30 pm to 11 pm